Terms and conditions|
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They set out the agreement between you and Roads and Maritime Services (Roads and Maritime) about the use of the myTests service.
1. Roads and Maritime is obliged to maintain strict privacy of your details under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) (Act), and not to use the information supplied by you other than for the purpose for which it was supplied. This information however may be disclosed in accordance with the exemptions provided in the Act.
2. Roads and Maritime may not, at its discretion, refund test booking fees if:
2.1 you cancel the booking on the day of the test;
2.2 you fail to attend the nominated Registry/Service Centre at the time and date of your booking;
2.3 you are late in attending the Registry/Service Centre on the day and at the time of your booking;
2.4 you submit inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information into the eligibility checklist and are not entitled to sit the test that you have booked (see note 3).
3. If you submit inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information into the eligibility checklist for any test, you will not be entitled to sit the test despite having made a booking.
4. Online bookings for the Driver Knowledge Test, Hazard Perception Test or Driver Qualification Test, must be made at least 1 day prior to the date of the test. Online Driving Test bookings must be made at least 2 days prior to the date of the test.
5. If you do not complete a booking online, any customer and test details entered and used for validation will not be stored on the Roads and Maritime's permanent database.
6. Roads and Maritime is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by you or any third parties, arising out of the provision of inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information by you.
7. To the extent permitted by law Roads and Maritime is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by you or any third parties as a result of the non-performance of this service, the non-availability of this service for any reason, the failure of a booking to be registered at the selected Registry/Service Centre at the correct time and date, or otherwise.
8. Roads and Maritime does not warrant or represent that this service is free from any computer virus, defect or contamination and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by you or any third parties as a result of your use of this service.
9. To the extent that Part V of the Trade Practices Act 1975 (Cth) applies, Roads and Maritime's liability is limited to the resupply of this service or a refund of the costs of the service, at Roads and Maritime's election.
10. You agree to comply with any relevant guidelines, instructions and/or procedures posted on the myTests homepage.